Experience terms and conditions
All experiences must be booked and paid for at least one week in advance
- If you wish to change the date of your experience within a week of it taking place you will be charged a £10 administration fee and will only be postponed twice under normal circumstances.
- All experiences are booked on a first come first served basis. Please do not assume your experience is booked until you have your pack with the experience date stated, or you have had confirmation on the phone.
- You will be entering working environments; from time to time things may happen beyond our control and we may need to cancel your experience at short notice. If this happens you will be contacted via email or phone at least 24 hours before your experience is due to take place. We recommend that you check your messages and emails before your visit in case we have contacted you.
- Minimum age limits apply to all experiences:
Penguins, lemurs and macaques - minimum 8 years or over.
Junior Keeper Experience - 8 to 14 years.
Keeper Experience - 15 years or over.
- For any children under the age of 16 or anyone requiring a carer, one adult is allowed entry behind the scenes for supervising purposes only.
- Full admission price must be paid for any guests including the supervising adult.
- Behind the scenes can be muddy and messy so please dress appropriately. Suitable clothing includes trousers and a lightweight coat in case of rain. Closed toe shoes must be worn.
- Newquay Zoo reserves the right to cancel your experience if you arrive more than 10 minutes late without prior agreement. Your experience will not be rescheduled.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.