Kids Club 2018 - Terms and Conditions
• Our standard Terms of Entry apply. Please note that these are subject to change without notice.
•The Kids Club price includes your activities and entry to the zoo for the duration of the session only.
•Children will need to be dropped off by an adult at the start of their session and collected from the entrance building for a hand over with our education staff at the end of the session.
• You may be entering working environments; from time to time things may happen beyond our control and we may need to change the programme at short notice.
• Activities can be messy so please dress appropriately. Suitable clothing includes full length trousers and a lightweight coat in case of rain. For your safety closed toe shoes must be worn.
• There will be no cancellation or refund due to bad weather. If adverse weather conditions exist the session may be postponed.
•We take no responsibility for valuables or other items your child brings with them. Mobile phones should not be used during Kids Club but may be carried providing they are set to silent.
• Unfortunately, we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations. Please notify us as soon as possible, on 01637 873342, if your child is unable to attend a booked session.
•By making payment you agree to us contacting you regarding your booking. Registration and Medical forms need to be completed, as it is a legal requirement we hold this information. Failure to do so within the time limit provided will result in your child being unable to attend. We will hold this data for no more than six months from your last Kids Club attendance. Parental consent will be required as part of the booking process.
• When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Newquay Zoo and yourself.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.